Partners Working Together to Improve Outcomes
Manufacturers realize better market penetration and increased revenue when their medications are able to fully perform as designed. SimfaRose Specialty Pharmacy’s patient care program results in patients remaining on treatment longer than the national average, thereby allowing the treatment to achieve its desired goal. The results? Measurably higher adherence, compliance, and outcomes.
Our processes encourage continuation of treatment through education, persistence, and understanding when feeling better is relevant to the treatment rather than a signal that therapy is no longer needed. SimfaRose actively manages desired effects, side effects, and compliance assessment with the prescriber.
Our Patient Care Coordinators connect with patients monthly. During this contact, key questions developed by our Doctors of Pharmacy are posed. The questions are specific to the medication, condition, and the individual. Responses are documented, and the resulting historic data analyzed with other key data sources, providing relevant, invaluable information to pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers, physicians, and patients.
Limited Distribution Drugs
SimfaRose has the acquired knowledge and experience to understand how to best handle high-cost medications. We have an expansive network of direct relationships with medical practitioners who treat specialty diseases. We provide information about therapies approaching FDA approval, study data, and education about best practices relevant to specialized therapies. We’re dedicated to high-quality service through informing, educating, and supporting providers with a focus on improving patient outcomes. In essence, we‘re the physicians’ partners for the effective management of specialty illnesses through end-to-end education, monitoring, and analysis of the therapy process.
SimfaRose Pharmacy also provides:
- Statistics on outcome success by medication for each condition
- We specialize in assisting providers with prior autorization requirements for insurance companies
- Therapy program analysis
- Assisting all practices with submitting and obtaining prior authorizations for non-formulary medication therapies as a clinical liaison
- Act as a patient advocate requesting grant assistance funding when finances are not in alignment
- Identification of key areas for therapy intervention targeted to improve compliance, adherence, and outcome
- Performance-based relationships
- Expertise in applying coupon/co-payment benefits for patients concerning their prescription medication therapies when available